Share This Post
CENTRAL FLORIDA CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYERS
YOUR BEST DEFENSE AGAINST CRIMINAL CHARGES IN ORLANDO
As a client of The Bigney Law Firm in Orlando, Florida, you will receive the benefit of 35 years of criminal law experience of two experienced criminal defense attorneys working together throughout your case to ensure that your rights are protected against overzealous police and prosecutors.
Our lawyers will fight to get you the best results possible for your case. We strive to limit the consequences you may face as a result of an arrest and if you want a trial, with the experience of well over 150 trials under out belt, we will fight for you at trial. We provide intelligent legal guidance and an aggressive defense to men, women and children in every type of case.
Criminal Cases That We Accept Include The Following:
- Sex crimes including lewd and lascavious, indecency, sexual battery (rape) and Internet child pornography
- Drug crimes from simple possession to federal drug trafficking charges
- Weapons offenses including possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and the use of a firearm in the commission of another serious crime, such as armed robbery
- Theft charges including petit theft, shoplifting, grand theft and burglary
- Violent crimes such as assault, domestic violence, manslaughter and murder/attempted murder charges
- DUI, suspended license, fleeing and eluding and vehicular homicide
- Child abuse and neglect
- Juvenile crimes
- Violation of probation and community control
- Sealing and expungement so that you can have a fair shot at a second chance after a wrongful arrest or error in judgment
- Federal crimes of all kinds
- When your reputation and future are at stake, there is no such thing as a minor criminal charge. No case is too large or too small for our attorneys.
Free Case Evaluation
If you face criminal charges in central Florida, your best defense is to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. To schedule a free case evaluation with an attorney at the Bigney Law Firm, call 407-792-2923 any time of the day or night or fill out our contact form. For your convenience, our office is located in downtown Orlando, Florida, one block behind the courthouse. Se habla Español.